Do You Know What To Do?
Does your business find it a challenge to keep up with the ever-changing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), new state and federal paid leave laws, as well as stay-at-home orders? The COVID-19 pandemic has kept employers juggling the need to stay compliant while keeping the business alive, all while we cycle between being open for business and being forced to close. CalWorkSafety & HR recognizes that employers need compliant, up-to-date resources that can be quickly customized for their specific business needs. Depend on us to help navigate your firm through these very challenging times.
Our Services Include
- COVID-19 Facility Risk Assessment – Our firm comes to your facility to identify all the current risks in each and every department. We then create the necessary changes for proper social distancing, cleaning protocols, facial covering requirements, Federal, State and local posting and required information.
- COVID-19 Written Prevention and Response Plan – All businesses must have a customized plan tailored to your specific industry and business. Once your risk assessment has been completed, we create your written plan.
- COVID-19 Policies and Procedures – must be written specific to your business and facility.
- COVID-19 Employee Training – All employees need to be trained on the COVID-19 written prevention and response plan. Our trainers can assist you in person, or via video conferencing to ensure all employees have been trained.
Need further assistance? Our CalWorkSafety & HR has developed an entire library full of everything your company may need during these ever-changing times. We’ll provide you with federal, state and local customized forms, notices, policies, questionnaires, written agreements, and letters your company may need.
CalWorkSafety & HR’s COVID-19 Resource Library
Your CalWorkSafety & HR Consultant will keep your business on the right side of compliance! We will conduct a compliance review and help you customize any required forms to help you rest easier at night.
Important Required COVID-19 Forms
- Customized COVID-19 Prevention, Prepardness and Repsonse Plan
- Employee Health Screening Questionnaire
- CDC Quick Access Chart for testing positive
- CDC guidelines for testing positive for COVID-19
- Employee Close Contact Notification
- Temporary Emergency Coronavirus Leave Policy (Federal – FFRCA)
- Request for Emergency Paid Sick Leave form
- Employee Statement for Emergency Leave Request
- Employee Notification of FFRCA Qualifications
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment Form
- COVID-19 Employee Self-Certification to Return to Work Form
- Five steps to reopen your business safely
- CA Dept of Public Health Requirement to be Open Notice
- Notice to EE of Temporary Furlough Due to COVID-19
- Face Covering/Mask Policy
- Telecommuting Agreement
- FFCRA Poster in English / Spanish
- Notice of Temporary Furlough Due to COVID-19 Crisis
- Return from Furlough Letter
- Preparing your Employees to Return to Work
- Travel Policy during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Workers’ Compensation and COVID-19
- I-9 Forms during COVID-19 Pandemic
- CA Posting – Required to be open for business
- Authorization to Disclose COVID-19 Diagnosis or Exposure Form
Contact Us Today!
CalWorkSafety & HR is the leading authority in Workplace Safety, Workers’ Compensation, Cal/OSHA and Human Resources Solutions.