Safety Training & Certification
Workplace Safety Training
For more than 20 years, CalWorkSafety & HR has been leading the way to safer workplaces. We understand that workplace safety culture begins with a well-trained workforce. Our safety training programs make our clients’ workplaces safer for everyone. We offer a variety of training options to fit your needs: on-site classroom or one-on-one, virtual on-line, or at our Irvine training center.
Our Workplace Safety Certification Programs include:
- Cal/OSHA 10 Hour General Training and Certification
- Cal/OSHA 30 Hour General Training and Certification
- Cal/OSHA 10 Hour Construction Training and Certification
- Cal/OSHA 30 Hour Construction Training and Certification
- First Aid, CPR and AED Training and Certification – In person only
- Forklift, Pallet Jack Training and Certification – In person only
Safety Compliance Training
Is your company compliant with the myriad of OSHA standards? CalWorkSafety & HR can help you learn how to achieve Cal/OSHA Compliance – and go beyond compliance – for the health and safety of your workforce. Our Safety Training topics include:
- Injury Illness Prevention (IIPP)
- Emergency Action (EAP)
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Hazard Communications
- Confined Spaces
- Machine Guarding
- Safe/Drivers/Defensive Driving for Truck Drivers
- Musculoskeletal Injury Prevention Plan (MIPP) training required by Cal/OSHA for Hotels, Motels, B&B’s, and Inn’s
- Aerial Boom Lifts
- Fall Safety and Fall Protection
- Qualified Flagger and Traffic Safety
- Qualified Rigger
- Crane Safety
- And many more
Contact us today to learn how to stay in compliance and give your work force the performance management advantage our training programs offer.
Contact Us Today!
CalWorkSafety & HR is the leading authority in Workplace Safety, Workers’ Compensation, Cal/OSHA and Human Resources Solutions.