Some of the items that the California Attorney General’s Office is looking for include, but are not limited to the following:
PRODUCE ALL DOCUMENTS
- IIPP in each language available during “relevant period”
- COVID-19 training materials.
- Company COVID-19 related training records—Workers & Supervisors
- Policies and Procedures –have to prohibit retaliation against workers during relevant period
- Any policy the Company has in effect relating sending workers home or medical care when exhibiting respiratory illness, cold, or flu-like symptoms
- If any, to your leave policy regarding sick workers.
- Any other forms of leave you allow relevant to COVID-19
- Any notice you provide workers about the special leave benefits under FFCRA, or CA N-51-20
- Policies providing for penalties for taking leave or any policies providing bonuses or incentives relating to attendance during relevant period
- Any policies you have for notifying workers of known or suspected COVID-19 positive cases including workers and Grower’s employees
- Any investigation, inquiry, citation, administrative claim relating to the company, COVID-19, and workers.
- Any lawsuit, claim, or other action against company relating to COVID-19 & your Workers
- Disputes, complaints, formal or informal received by Company from your Workers relating to COVID-19.
That the company referred to or relied on answering the Investigative Interrogatories that were served concurrently with the Investigative Subpoena.