Please Join Our ZOOM Webinar to Learn About the Latest
Cal/OSHA Emergency COVID-19 Regulations …
3rd Thursday Zoom Program
December 17th at 10:00 a.m.
Cal/OSHA EMERGENCY COVID-19 REGULATIONS
ALL CALIFORNIA EMPLOYERS MUST FOLLOW!
CALWORKSAFETY & HR is hosting our December ZOOM meeting
Latest Emergency COVID-19 Regulations
Date: December 17th
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Topic: Cal/OSHA Emergency Rules for COVID-19
Q&A to Follow the Discussion
- Identify COVID-19 hazards with the help of employees
- Draft and implement a COVID-19 Prevention Program and provide training
- Investigate COVID-19 cases, notify, and provide testing to potentially exposed employees
- Require physical distancing and mask wearing, improve ventilation, and maximize outdoor air
- Don’t allow employees back into the workplace until quarantine ends, pay employees throughout quarantines
- Record, report the information as required by AB 685 and the new regulations
- Report all outbreaks to the public health department, provide continuous testing to employees
- Employer provided housing must space beds, eliminate bunk beds, & disinfect daily
- Employer provided transportation requires screening workers before boarding, distance sitting and face masks requirements.
Join Zoom Meeting Now:
Don’t Miss Out On These Need-To-Know Updates