NOTE: LOG 300 SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE
- Cal/OSHA Summaries must be posted between Feb. 1 and April 30
- In March larger facilities must post summaries online with the US. Dept. of Labor.
OSHA LOG 300 Submission is Due 3-2-21
CalWorkSafety & HR is reminding all employers to submit your 2020 OSHA Form 300A (Summary of Work-Related Injuries & Illnesses) by March 2, 2021.
Who Is Required to Submit Form 300A?
- Establishments with 250 or more employees that are required to keep OSHA injury and illness records
- Establishments with 20 to 249 employees in certain industries. View List
Submit Injury & Illness Data Electronically – View Link
Questions About Submission Requirements Contact CalWorkSafety & HR
JUST IN CALIFORNIA NEWS …
Blueprint For a Safer CA Economy
- Gov. Gavin Newsom lifted stay-at-home orders across the state today (1-25-21). Orange County now returns to the most restrictive Purple Tier of the Blueprint for a Safer Economy.
- Certain sectors, including restaurants and gyms, can reopen outdoors. Hair and nail salons can reopen indoors at a limited capacity. To find out if you can reopen, visit Find the status for activities in your county
- Utilize Resources and Industry Guidance on CA state website to reopen your business safely.
Questions or Assistance? Contact Us For The Answers