Master Employee Relations
CalWorkSafety & HR, LLP
CA Legally Required CalSavers With New Requirements
Employer Registration is Open
Join Our ZOOM Meeting:
Presenter: CalSavers Program Insurance Expert
Thursday, May 20, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Join Our Session:
Meeting ID: 883 1822 7457
- State law requires that California employers who don’t already offer an employer-sponsored retirement plan and who have five or more employees, either sponsor a retirement plan or participate in CalSavers.
- The three-year phased rollout includes staggered deadlines for registration based on employer size. All eligible employers are encouraged to join at any time prior to their registration deadline or register their exemption.
- More than 100 Employees Extended from June 30, 2020 to September 30, 2020 Deadline Passed. Register Today
- More than 50 Employees June 30, 2021 – 5 or more employees June 30, 2022
- There is a deadline coming on June 30, 2021 – For employers with between 50 and 100 employees (who do not have a 401K or other qualified retirement plan
Call or email me with Questions: Ph: 949-533-3742 dondressler@calworksafetyhr.