CA COVID-19 Rules Updates
CalWorkSafety & HR Invites You to a Scheduled ZOOM Meeting
Date & Time: June 17, 2021 @ 10:00-11:00 A.M. PST
Meeting Login: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
There have been many changes in how employers must handle
COVID-19 in the workplace from the CDC, Cal/OSHA and the State of CA.
Learn What You Must Do Now
You’ll learn what changes are needed on June 15, 2021, in your written
COVID-19 plan, mask policies, social distancing and employee training.
Don Dressler, managing partner of CalWorkSafety & HR, LLC, is an experienced
safety and human resources consultant and has been advising employers on
Cal/OSHA and other COVID-19 rules published since March 2020.
Governor Newsom plans a partial reopening of CA on June 15, but is keeping some rules in place in case there is a repeat surge of COVID-19 later this year. The Cal/OSHA Standards Board has approved changes in the Emergency Standards regarding COVID-19 workplace safety, which includes:
- The Centers of Disease Control issued a guidance that fully vaccinated persons need not wear face masks indoors.
- The EEOC has revised its FAQs stating vaccination status is confidential medical information.
- N95 masks must be provided by employers to employees who haven’t gotten a COVID19 shot
Takeaways: How to Communicate & Engage Your Employees:
- Know which of your employees have been or not been vaccinated for COVID-19
- Update your written COVID-19 plan for changes in Cal/OSHA and CDC decisions
- What should your mask policy say?
- What PPE do you need to provide employees?
- When do employees qualify for paid time off for vaccinations and to recover from adverse reactions to the vaccine.
- And … more.
CalWorkSafety & HR, LLC
Call or email with Questions: Ph: 949-533-3742 dondressler@calworksafetyhr.