In working with a number of clients, we have seen problems caused by employees claiming a work injury due to pain and not recovering – increasing the cost of workers’ comp claims. We have also seen employees with “stress” claims or behavior which causes problems for the work force or even indicate potential workers’ comp. claims.
We are very pleased to announce two additional programs now available to our clients to help with employee performance or injury/illness issues. These innovative programs assist you to successfully prevent or resolve employee performance or injury issues by helping you effectively deal with physical, emotional, or behavioral complications. And – as an incentive for you to use this program, our firm CalWorkSafety LLC – will pay for the first office visit under either our Next Level Chiropractic Program, or Mental Health and Cognitive Behavior Therapy provided by Kinsugi Mind Spa in Laguna Hills, CA.
All CalWorkSafety Existing Clients Can Take Advantage of These New Programs for Their Employees:
Next Level Chiropractic Program:
- Evaluate – understand – help – find issues
- Often it is discovered that it is work related
injury but not Worker’s Comp status
Fitness for Duty:
- Cognitive Behavioral Training – Seek therapy designed to:
- Help identify and evaluate stress and/or behavioral issues
- Help determine the origin of behavioral issues which may not be workplace based
- Can often get employee back to work (after 3-4 sessions)